Named after the year when Hermoupolis was given its name, the open plan suite comes with a spacious bedroom with a twin size bed, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower and a separate toilet room for more privacy. The comfy seating area can also accommodate an adult and offers a desk, 2 Smart TVs, a mini fridge, soundproof windows, modern amenities and complimentary WiFi access.
• Free Wi Fi
• Two Smart TVs
• Air conditioning & heating
• Welcome basket
• Soundproof windows
• Twin size bed
• Seating area
• Smart TV
• Walk-in shower
• Separate toilet room
• Towels, bathrobes, slippers, branded toiletries
• Hair dryer
• Mini refrigerator
• Illy espresso capsules macchine
• Kettle & complimentary local organic herbal teas
• Safe deposit box
• Daily housekeeping upon request
• Express check-in and check-out
• Luggage storage
• Check-in hours: 15:00 - 23:00
• Check-out hours: 08:00 - 11:00
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets.
Non smoking suite.
* 1826: The year when the local council unanimously approved the suggestion of its profound member Loukas Rallis to dedicate their newly-founded town to the ancient Greek patron god of traders and travelers Hermes; “Hermoupolis”, meaning “the town of Hermes”, was born.
Loukas Rallis describes the ceremonial occasion of the naming of the town:
”With the others I stood and said…Gentlemen under the protection of Hermes…this town was founded and prospered … Justly and properly, therefore, I believe it should be dedicated to Hermes and named Hermoupolis.
- Hermoupolis, Hermoupolis, voices resounded everywhere…”