Named after the year when Neorion Shipyards was established, this room is on the first floor featuring 2 balconies, bathroom with walk-in shower, a desk, a smart TV, soundproof windows, modern amenities and complimentary WiFi connection. Access via stairs.
• Free Wi Fi
• Smart TV
• Air conditioning & heating
• Welcome basket
• Soundproof windows
• Twin size bed
• Smart TV
• Walk-in shower
• Towels, bathrobes, slippers, branded toiletries
• Hair dryer
• Mini refrigerator
• Illy espresso capsules macchine
• Kettle & complimentary local organic herbal teas
• Safe deposit box
• Daily housekeeping upon request
• Express check-in and check-out
• Luggage storage
• Check-in hours: 15:00 - 23:00
• Check-out hours: 08:00 - 11:00
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets.
Non smoking room.
* 1861: The year when Neorion Syros Shipyards, the first heavy industry plant of the Balkans, was established. In the 1860s, in addition to ship building, the company produced steam engines, boilers, pumps and heavy cannons. In 1893, Neorion produced its first metal steamship. In the 1970s the company built the Enfield 8000, one the world’s first mass-produced electric cars.