Named after the year when the influential architect Ernst Ziller was officially appointed to design the Town Hall of Hermoupolis, this room is on the first floor featuring a twin size bed, bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower and a separate toilet room for more privacy. Equipped with an open wardrobe, a desk, a smart TV and soundproof windows, the room features modern amenities and complimentary WiFi connection. Access via stairs.
• Free Wi Fi
• Smart TV
• Air conditioning & heating
• Welcome basket
• Soundproof windows
• Twin size bed
• Smart TV
• Walk in Shower
• Separate toilet room
• Towels, bathrobes, slippers, branded toiletries
• Hair dryer
• Mini refrigerator
• Illy espresso capsules macchine
• Kettle & complimentary local organic herbal teas
• Safe deposit box
• Daily housekeeping upon request
• Express check-in and check-out
• Luggage storage
• Check-in hours: 15:00 - 23:00
• Check-out hours: 08:00 - 11:00
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets.
Non smoking room.
* 1872: The year when Ernst Ziller was officially appointed to design the Town Hall of Hermoupolis. Marrying brilliantly three architectural styles - Ionic, Corinthian and Tuscan - the influential Bavarian architect designed a magnificent marble building of palatial proportions bearing a monumental staircase of 15.5 meters width and striking features. The foundation took place in January 1876 in attendance of public authorities and Ziller himself. The building was completed in 1889.